Analytics Tracker

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Soprano Confessions 1

I totally meant to make a delicious healthy soup tonight and was going to blog the recipe like a good blogger...but when I got home from choir rehearsal I was tired and lazy, and had cereal for dinner instead.

*****

I have conducted a small orchestra while under the influence of alcohol.

*****

When I was seven I tied my two-year-old sister to an easel with a piece of string. We were playing Peter Pan. It was totally part of the plot.


*****

Sometimes when I'm lying in Savasana and am supposed to be thinking of nothing, I am actually making my grocery list.

*****

I really like Bon Jovi. A lot.

*****

The other day while changing for yoga, I put my top on sideways. Twice. And there were four people w
aiting to use the bathroom.

*****

For those of you wondering why you bothered to waste your time with this bit of nonsense, here's a something deep and profound for Sunday, the Lord's day:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...