Analytics Tracker

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to meeee

It's my birthday! I am 28... officially way closer to 30 than 25, but I firmly believe that age is just a number.


Here's what I've done so far on this day, 28 years after the day I was born:
- Forgot it was my birthday
- Left the house super early to take my car in to the repair shop so they can determine why it sounds like it is dying.
- Remembered it was my birthday when I got a text from Ben at 6:22am that said "Happy Birthday!"
- got to school in time for my 8am meeting
- Finished my entire thermos of coffee before arriving at said meeting, so went to Starbucks to get another coffee. Hey, it's my birthday I can be overcaffeinated if I want to!

Have you, like me, noticed that you are increasingly likely to forget your birthday as you get older? Does that imply senility or just that adult responsibilities are taking up all available brain space?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...