Analytics Tracker

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Good Things Are in Store!

Hey guys - it has been a crazy week, what with the wedding and the traveling and whatnot. I promise though I have some great and useful posts planned for all of you! Including but not limited to:

The best cupcake recipe EVER

~~~

Wedding planning tips

~~~

Wedding money-saving tips




I promise these will all be posted very, very soon! Like, at least one of them tomorrow hopefully. But, here is a cute and fuzzy picture to keep you entertained in the meantime:



incidentally, this is about how I felt as I got off the airplane yesterday..

2 comments:

  1. The father of the bride looks forward to the article on Wedding money-saving tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can tell you that they do NOT include open bar until 10:30... :) (nor, incidentally do they include a Vera Wang dress...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...