Analytics Tracker

Monday, January 24, 2011

Easy like Monday morning...

Some people get up to go to work on Monday morning. I sit at my kitchen table listening to the Eat Pray Love soundtrack and enjoying my coffee and Breakfast. Maybe the life of a student isn't so bad :) Oh by the by, have I mentioned how much I love my new cup from Anthropologie? It's actually part of this set, which for some wierd reason I am completely in love with. I actually am considering registering for it... the giant sea-creature theme makes me feel like a kid...I like things that make me feel like a kid.

Watch out little boat...the squid is coming!

She's goin' down Cap'n!!

Fun Fact: When I was little, my friend Ellen and I would order gummy bears as an ice cream topping for the sole purpose of drowining them and making sound effects like "nooooo! save meeee!!!" How sadistic is that, right? But now, as an adult, I can indulge this strangeness by sinking tiny boats in coffee.

Perfect breakfast: plain yogurt, half a pear and some Kashi Go Lean cereal topped with honey and cinnamon

1 comment:

  1. I would marry you just for your dish ware...but then you have to go and be all awesome with the whole gummy bear drowning thing....sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...