Analytics Tracker

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fun Surprises!

Sorry I haven't been blogging quite as frequently - this week has been crazy! I've had some wedding-related appointment every day/evening (makeup trial, hair trial, cupcake-related things, final dress fittings etc).

Here are my super boring wedding updates:

- Dress is perfect! No further alterations needed, and I can't wait to wear it for real in just a little over two weeks! It really is my dream dress - understated but still detailed and intricate. I'm really excited to finally be able to post pictures of it but I'm keeping it a secret from Ben for now :)

- Final cupcake decisions are made! We're getting three flavors from Cup-Cake: Betty Crocker (vanilla with vanilla icing), Chocolate Buttercream (a deep rich dark chocolate), and Chai Tea. I've had a lot of cupcakes around the TC and I think Cup-Cake is still my fav. The cake itself is just awesome - dense and with a nice crumb, never dry... and sooo vanilla-y. Yum.

- We have a BOX for the Twins game on July 4th!!! If any of you have read my other blog (which has been a little neglected unfortunately, since Ben and I are both so busy right now), you know how obsessed both of us are with baseball and specifically the Twins. Ben's brother and best man, Simon, got us a suite/box for the game as a bachelor gift for Ben... what a great bro.

- Speaking of baseball, I am watching A League of their Own on AMC right now!

- Finally saw Bridesmaids! Loved it, especially the airplane scene. Hilarious.

- Music is ordered, musicians are up to speed... etc.

Oh and speaking of music... I google myself every once in a while just to see what comes up, and today I found this picture from Chatterbox three weeks ago (the last time I was there sadly... like I said it's been crazy):


Andy, one of the other c-box regulars, must have taken it while I wasn't paying attention. So sneaky. It looks like I'm kind of laughing here, which means this is probably when I dropped my pick on the floor in the middle of my second song and just finished without it. Luckily no one even noticed!

Anyways I think that's it for now... it might be a little less cooking-focused and a little more wedding-obsessed here on SitRW for the next couple of weeks... although I do want to do a final write-up on the Anusara Immersion and last week's workshop with Desiree Rumbaugh. Get ready peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Drat! I thought I might get a sneak peak via the blog...you are a cagey woman!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...