Analytics Tracker

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gifts

There is no way I'm going to be able to post anything until the weekend, so until then I will leave you with two small tokens to enjoy.

First up, our dog Sidney.  You may remember Sid from such popular episodes as "being fuzzy" and "bounding through the woods unencumbered by civilization and grooming."  Well...Ben took him to the groomer yesterday and...um.  This:

HOLA COMPADRES

Let me just remind you so that you fully comprehend my horror upon seeing Sid's new do. 
Before:

....and after:

whyyyyyyyyyyyy....
The photos don't even do it justice.  Not that it's any consolation, but Mini was almost as terrified as I was.  And...well, it's just hair.  It'll grow back eventually.  This is what we get for going "oh, we'll jsut get him a short cut for summer" and not specifying that we would still probably appreciate it if he came out looking like our dog.

Also, Ben has recently discovered iMovie, and these are the delicious results, originally posted on our baseball blog Peanuts from Heaven.  If you're not a baseball fan, I apologize.  Actually no, screw that, I refuse to apologize.  These videos are awesome even if you have never seen a baseball game.  Also just to clear up any confusion, we are NOT Twilight fans.  We just like things that are unintentionally hilarious, such as the latest trailer for Breaking Dawn part II.

Edit: OK I have now tried twice to get the damn videos to post and I give up.  Here's the link to the original Peanuts from Heaven post until I figure out how to work a computer:
Peanuts from Heaven: These Season Previews are Not Yet Rated

2 comments:

  1. haha- I can't imagine worrying about not only my own haircuts, but a pets too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's almost worse because I feel so bad for him...poor dude. He looks so girly now...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...