Analytics Tracker

Monday, April 16, 2012

Cute pictures of my pets sleeping

This post is pretty much exactly what the title indicates.  I had a long day and pretty much all I want to do is stare at photos of adorable fuzzy creatures...so in case you also had a long day and need too stare at adorable photos, look no further.

I feel like all I do on this blog lately is bitch and whine, and sorry about that...but sometimes, a girl's gotta vent.  I came back from an amazing weekend in Boston (recap coming) to a) a cold, b) snow (???) and c) the most stressful email inbox ever.  Would lighting my laptop on fire and running over it repeatedly with my car help?  Sometimes I wonder.

But seriously, no I would never do that.  Plus it wouldn't work.

Really though...if I laughed villanously while assassinating my computer it might work maybe?

Probably not.

So animal photos.  It should be noted that these pictures were all taken on the same day...within a span of about two hours.  That should give you a pretty good idea of the level of laziness we are working with here.  Behold - Mini and Sid:

Mini creeping over my shoulder

I do not understand how this could possibly be comfortable
...I also wish I could do this at work
LOVE ME

An hour later when they puke everywhere, I won't even be able to get mad because how???



Luckily, when I have a long day I also have awesome co-workers who share my slightly warped sense of humor, and who send me uplifting tidbits such as the following:

Funny Workplace Ecard: When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.
Happy thoughts?

...and some days, I remember that I just need to give myself a reality check.  Everything will be fine. It is not the apocolypse, I and everyone I love is still alive, and tomorrow is another day.
quotable2
Amen.

Well happy Monday!  I'm back on the blogging bandwagon I think...life is sort of stabilizing so look for Boston recaps and cake recipes coming up.

2 comments:

  1. Its a hard time of year for a lot of people (including me) with the season change and things feeling up in the air. Hang in there and like you said, things will stabilize! or... we'll die :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...