Analytics Tracker

Monday, August 16, 2010

Wowwwwwwwwwww.......

I cannot believe how thoroughly my ass has just been kicked.
I went to my normal Monday night class hot vinyasa class, taught by Patrick (another Olaf grad)... and now I feel like I am dying but in a good way. What has gotten into you tonight, crazy yoga teacher man? Why did you feel the need for us to flip from chatturanga to vasisthasana 85,000 times in a row? Or how about the repeated "floating" from half-pigeon into headstand (or at least it was supposed to be floating but in my case was more of an awkward hopping...which is what pigeons do anyways, right...? right? OK moving on...).

Long story short, I am pooped. I am going to sleep now.

G'night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...