Analytics Tracker

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wordy

No pictures in this post - I forgot to bring my camera with me, and yes I'm at Bull Run Coffee once again... I am quite sure they think I'm either homeless or crazy at this point. Luckily my friend Amanda discovered them as well and tipped me off to the chocolate macaroons (which I'm pretty sure are actually from Patisserie 46)... chocolate, earl grey and citrus all wrapped up in a perfect little bundle of macaroon love. Yum.

This weekend is the first weekend of Anusara Immersion 3, and we're spending most of the weekend (or at least most of yesterday) on the Bhagavad Gita... more to come on that later, my reaction to it was not what I expected and I'm glad we had such a long time to discuss it yesterday. I felt like I was in the Great Con again :)

I do have some great things to share with you - like more Grad celebrations and my favorite recipe ever - but they will have to wait until I have the pics with me. In the meantime, I'll be yoga-ing and picking up my new TV stand - hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...