Analytics Tracker

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Accent Video and Road Trip!

First things first - Ben and I signed the lease on our new apartment!... I guess it's really a condo if we're going to get technical about it, but it will be our first home together and I am pretty excited, if maybe a little sad to be saying goodbye to my apartment soon.

In other news, I've been seeing this accent video floating around the blogosphere and thought I'd give it a go. Since my other attempts at making a video have been perfect and totally devoid of awkwardness, I decided to see if I could act halfway normal for five minutes. Turns out not. If you all you've ever wanted in life is to see me rambling incoherently about the weather in Minnesota, yoga, and my strange and brief stint as a Californian look no further:




Here's the list if you want to do this in your own blog:
Words: aunt, route, wash, oil, theater, iron, salmon, carmael, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, pajamas, syrup, caught

Questions:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that curls into a ball when you touch it?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What are gym shoes called?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call a spider with an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call the wheeled contraption you put your groceries in at the store?
What do you call your grandparents?
What is it called when it rains while the sun is shining?
What do you call the contraption you change the TV channel with?

In OTHER other news, we obviously survived the drive back to Ohio. We left at 6:30AM, which seems horrible but I actually love watching the sunrise while driving.



We were fully armed with a delicous bag of snacks: Lara Bars, Cadbury Mini Eggs, homemade banana bread, apples and other deliciousness....



... which still didn't stop me from grabbing my second cup of crappy gas station coffee after less than two hours of driving. Road trips are the only time I ever drink bad coffee... it just seems appropriate for some reason.


We also packed sandwiches from Lucia's for a mid-day treat. I always feel it's important to have a lunch you look forward to, and you never know what you're going to find at a roadside stop so I like to play it safe.

We are having a great time so far, I'll be back with more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...