Analytics Tracker

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day [in photos]

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday week, and if you celebrate Christmas I hope it was as full of love, laughter and good food as ours was :)

Making Christmas Eve Dinner
...behold, my cooking face


Dinner at Chez MacKenzie (our place) with my parents

Holiday decor



Ready to Bach and Roll

After 2 services and the Bach, this was the extent of my capabilities

Christmas morning - opening a special MacKenzie scotch from my dad

The two greatest books ever written

Obligatory photo in front of the tree

gift from Ben ~ a lovely mug from Mammaste

More gifts from my awesome husband

...and yoga books from my parents, yay!



I gave Ben this dashing coat...now he just looks ridiculously scottish all the time

Merry Christmas, peace and love to you and yours <3 div="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...